Learn AI with Python
Explore Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques for Building Smart AI Systems Using Scikit-Learn, NLTK, NeuroLab, and Keras
Build AI applications using Python to intelligently interact with the world around you.
● Covers the practical aspects of Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts with the help of this example-rich guide to Python.
● Includes graphical illustrations of Natural Language Processing and its implementation in NLTK.
● Covers deep learning models such as R-CNN and YOLO for object recognition and teaches how to build an image classifier using CNN.
The book ‘Learn AI with Python’ is intended to provide you with a thorough understanding of artificial intelligence as well as the tools necessary to create your intelligent applications.
This book introduces you to artificial intelligence and walks you through the process of establishing an AI environment on a variety of platforms. It dives into machine learning models and various predictive modeling techniques, including classification, regression, and clustering. Additionally, it provides hands-on experience with logic programming, ASR, neural networks, and natural language processing through real-world examples and fully functional Python implementation. Finally, the book deals with profound models of learning such as R-CNN and YOLO. Object detection in images is also explained in detail using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), which are also explained.
By the end of this book, you will have a firm grasp of machine learning and deep learning techniques, as well as a steered methodology for formulating and solving related problems.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● Learn to implement various machine learning and deep learning algorithms to achieve smart results.
● Understand how ML algorithms can be applied to real-life applications.
● Explore logic programming and learn how to use it practically to solve real-life problems.
● Learn to develop different types of artificial neural networks with Python.
● Understand reinforcement learning and how to build an environment and agents using Python.
● Work with NLTK and build an automatic speech recognition system.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for anyone interested in learning about artificial intelligence and putting it into practice with Python. This book is also valuable for intermediate Machine Learning practitioners as a reference guide. Readers should be familiar with the fundamental understanding of Python programming and machine learning techniques.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction to AI and Python
2. Machine Learning and Its Algorithms
3. Classification and Regression Using Supervised Learning
4. Clustering Using Unsupervised Learning
5. Solving Problems with Logic Programming
6. Natural Language Processing with Python
7. Implementing Speech Recognition with Python
8. Implementing Artificial Neural Network (ANN) with Python
9. Implementing Reinforcement Learning with Python
10. Implementing Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Network
What is Artificial Intelligence, Installing and Setup Python 3, Types of Machine Learning, Implementing Machine Learning algorithms using Python, Creating Automatic Speech Recognizer using Python, Creating Image Classifier in Convolutional Neural Network, Object Recognition with Deep Learning
KEYWORDS ( 15 ) INCLUDE THE ABOVE 7 AND ADD MORE
What is Artificial Intelligence, Installing and Setup Python 3, Creating a Classifier with Python, Creating a Regressor with Python, Types of Machine Learning, Implementing Machine Learning algorithms using Python, Support Vector Machine (SVM) in Python, K-means Clustering algorithm in Python, Solving real-life problems with logic programming, Creating Automatic Speech Recognizer using Python, Installing and working with Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), NLP Vectorization and Transformers, Reinforcement Learning and its building blocks, Creating an Image Classifier in Convolutional Neural Network, Object Recognition with Deep Learning
COM004000, COM042000, COM094000,
COM004000 COMPUTERS / Artificial Intelligence / General
COM042000 COMPUTERS / Artificial Intelligence / Natural Language Processing
COM094000 COMPUTERS / Data Science / Machine Learning
Ebook ( 20 per cent less than INR ): 599
Size: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Release Date: 20-nov-2021
Gaurav Leekha is a Deep Learning researcher. He has 7 years of academic experience teaching technical courses along with 5+ years of technical content creation as a freelancer on a variety of topics related to Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Web Development Technologies.
He has authored a few research papers published in renowned journals. He is also the reviewer of prominent journals and has been the technical reviewer for various online courses. He has also earned multiple certifications in the field of machine learning and deep learning.
He likes to cook food for his family, play with his eight-year-old son, and practice vipassana meditation.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gauravleekha/