Learn To Code With Scratch
UK Price: £12.99
Size: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Release Date: 30TH jUNE-2022
Learn to Code with Scratch
Let Your Kids’ Creative Ideas Come to Life by Coding Them into Programs
Enjoy making games and apps through coding and boost your computational thinking.
- Series of examples, detailed illustrations, and easy navigation to teach every essential of Scratch programming.
- Special emphasis on teaching logical thinking and how to code it in applications.
- Simple, easy explanation and best-suited for everyone to begin with the world of coding.
‘Learn to Code with Scratch’ prepares your child to begin building cool apps, games, animated stories, quizzes, and a variety of other enjoyable applications. This book teaches your child what a programme is and how it works using Scratch, a comprehensive visual programming language.
This book teaches your child how to connect various code blocks and establish the program’s logic by using seven distinct games and applications, including a haunted party, a talking robot, a mystical story, and a humorous quiz game. You will learn how to write and create a programme in Scratch and how to run your programme and save and share it with your loved ones.
**Special treats for kids:**
- Tens of games, stories, and animations are created from the start.
- A comprehensive course covering all of the interesting features included in Scratch 3.0 programming.
- Instructions in vibrant colors and a simple navigation system guides you through the fundamentals of coding.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Encourages your juniors to think logically and develop their mathematics abilities.
- Breaking down big problems into simpler ones, teaching your child to be a problem solver.
- Develops coding skills by creating games and apps that your children enjoy.
- Translate your children’s imagination to reality by coding their ideas into programmes.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
If your child can read and write, they can learn to code independently by following the instructions in this book. There is no requirement for prior knowledge or expertise in coding. All you have to do is help them download the Scratch offline tool, and the rest is explained in great detail.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What is Coding and how To code
2. What Is Scratch
3. Talking Robot
4. Flying Cat
5. The Haunted party
6. Colourful City
7. Funny Quiz Game
8. Magic Story
9. Our Solar System
Coding or programming, Scratch programming, Blocks of Scratch, Games in Scratch, Easy project in scratch, Save and share a program, Choose different kinds of sprites in Scratch, Backdrop in Scratch
KEYWORDS ( 15 ) INCLUDE THE ABOVE 7 AND ADD MORE
Coding or programming, Scratch programming, Blocks of Scratch, Games in Scratch, Easy project in scratch, Save and share a program, Choose different kinds of sprites in Scratch, Backdrop in Scratch, Funny project in Scratch, Block-Based programming, Drag and Drop Coding, Adding music in Scratch
COM051010 COMPUTERS / Languages / General
Category: Website Development, Website Designing, WordPress Development
Concept: No-Code Web Development, CMS Systems
Muskan Arora is an educationist and a tutor with 10 years of coding experience. She is also an owner of a YouTube channel “Eduplan By Muskan Arora”.
Slogan/Catchy Phrases – 7-10 (to be filled by author)
Make your games
Scratch as a block-based language
Succeed with Scratch
Make Funny stories In Scratch
Learn Scratch and be a programmer
Become a programmer
Discover and explore with Scratch